Friday, August 3, 2012

Welcome

      Well, I am finally starting a blog.  I just thought it might be a fun way to remember and share all the fun and exciting things we do in Kindergarten.  After following so many blogs about teaching its time to start my own!    


Our one day vacation to Tweetsie Railroad.
      I love teaching.  It is a calling, a hobby, and an addiction. I can't imagine doing anything else with my life.  I have the two most adorable kids in the world.  Mathias is 2 and Olivia is 5.  We have a beautiful boxer mix who was originally named, Bella, but Mathias has renamed her Bel Bel.  My husband is a US Marine and is currently serving on the USS New York.  I miss him, but I am so proud of him!  This seems the perfect year to start because my sweet girl will be going into kindergarten!  I am at a new school and I have yet to learn who her teacher will be....so I am a little nervous about that.  She once told me she was, "sneaky like Swiper the Fox."  This has continued to be true, so I hope her teacher is ready!  
  

5 comments:

  1. Hi Casey- welcome to the blog world! I'd love to follow you, don't see the option on your side bar - hard to believe Olivia is starting school! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay! Thanks for pointing that out! I am new at this. I figured out how to place the button. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hea there! Welcome to blog land. We can follow each other! Wish you the best at Northwoods El
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete